Your privacy is really important to us, and we understand how important it is to you. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why we do it.
All client information given during the ordering and registration process is collected and stored lawfully and in accordance with the relevant data protection acts. All information held on our systems is password protected. We do not use any information given for marketing purposes without your consent. If you are concerned about the confidentiality of any information given, Please contact us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
When would we collect information about you;
- When you visit the Website and register.
- Buy products or services on the Website.
What information we collect
- Your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- We won't ever share your payment details with third parties. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
What we do with the Information
When you purchase from us, to process your order, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for on-going customer service dealings including any faults, repairs or refunds.
- For internal accounting and regulatory purposes
- For statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services.
- To improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in.
- To ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
- We will not share any of the personal information listed above with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order.
When you enter your personal information we will ask you if you would like us to email you about discounts, promotions and new products. If you would, please keep the box ticked, if you would prefer not to be contacted simply un-tick the box. If you subsequently change your mind about receiving such emails, please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. The different types of cookies are listed below:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be made anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Are cookies safe?
Yes, cookies are harmless text files. They can't look into your computer or read any personal information or other material on your hard drive. Cookies can't carry viruses or install anything harmful on your computer.