FSC - Hydrolised Pharmaceutical Type II Collagen 400mg
Collagen functions as scaffolding for our body. It is the fibrous protein constituent of skin, cartilage, bones and other connective tissue. An appropriate level of collagen supply is required in our body, but this extremely difficult to maintain and achieve.Swallow three capsules preferably before retiring each night. Hydrolised Pharmaceutical Type II Collagen, Capsule Shell (Gelatine), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide).
Collagen Type 2:
- Makes up 50-60% of protein in cartilage
- Makes up 85-90% of collagen in articular cartilage
Collagen Type 2 Supplements May:
- Assist in the recovery of sports injuries*
- Speed healing of cartilage after a broken nose*
- Promote meniscus injury recovery (indicated by painful clicking or popping of the knee)*
- Target the cause of a bulging disk*
- Benefit those with autoimmune-related joint issues such as arthritis*
- May support back, jaw, and joint health*
If you are also taking a Collagen Type 1 & 3 supplement, be sure to take it at a different time of day than Collagen Type 2 and don’t take either with other types of protein. Taking collagen on an empty stomach or with a little juice will prevent your body from getting confused by the different proteins in food, and will ensure the collagen protein travels to cartilage effectively.
Suggested dosage: take 3 capsules at bedtime on an empty stomach before bedtime. To improve effectiveness, do not take in conjunction with Type 1 & 3.
Keep supplements safely out of sight and reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
We Also Recommend
Triple Pack: Copy of FSC Vitamin E and Calendula Skin Cream - 100g (3 Packs of 100g)