THERA-BAND Flexbar Strength Resistance Bar
Strength Resistance Training Bar
The TheraBand FlexBar is a flexible, durable resistance device with a ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. It is used to improve grip strength and upper extremity stabilisation by bending, twisting or oscillation movement.
It has been proven to aid recovery from Tennis Elbow, without the need for expensive treatment or injections.
Resistance training with the Theraband FlexBar, improves grip and upper extremity strength and can also be used for oscillation, soft tissue and joint mobilisation.
We supply the most popular two color-coded levels of resistance, based on the amount of force needed to bend the FlexBar into a U-shape.
Force required to bend the FlexBar in to a U-shape
- Red - 10 lbs. (4.5kg)
- Green - 15 lbs. (6.8kg)
- Blue - 25 lbs. (11.3kg)
Features & Benefits
- Improves grip strength and upper extremity strength
- Wrist, forearm, and hand rehabilitation
- Upper extremity stabilization
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Massage therapy
- Martial arts
- Sports grip strengthening
- Allows oscillation movements for neuro-muscular and balance training
- Provides soft tissue and joint mobilization
- Used in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Sport and Fitness
We Also Recommend
Patterson Medical Scar Management Mini Massager
£17.95 incl VAT
£19.99 incl VAT
£14.96 Excl VAT